About Beer Belly Bags
Beer Belly bags helps you take your Cornhole bags game to the next level.
- By using only the highest quality plastic resin fill. Our bags won’t degrade or mold like the corn-fill our competitors use.
- Resin also provides a consistent weight and feel for that perfect throw every time.
- Built with quality fabric! Our bags wont fall apart after outdoor use.
- Our bags come in a wide variety of color combinations to customize to match your Cornhole boards or favorite team
Why players prefer Beer Belly Bags:
- Filled to an exact 1 lb. weight to provide a consistent feel & perfect throw EVERY. TIME.
- Made with high-quality plastic resin pellets that won’t break down or mold from weather like corn-filled bags (which also attract bugs, deer and rodents). Leave that corn for your butter!
- Weather resistant: won’t fall apart after outdoor use
- Made with rounded corners which sits in your hand better and allows the bag to roll a bit if it hits the ground or board at an angle
- Regulation approved 6″x 6″ size & 16 oz. weight
- Double-stitched for durability with computerized industrial machines for accuracy
- Made in the USA
- Used by pro players across the country
- Perfect for all ages & events
- Best of all, designed for gameplay right out of the box – easy to throw & no break-in needed!
Perfect for Casual or Pro Player…
Beer Belly Bags are perfect for the casual or pro player that doesn’t want to keep replacing moldy or broken down bags. While most bag companies use corn filling, here’s why we use plastic resin:
- Corn bags start out weighing 14-16 ounces, but will break down and weigh significantly less after only a few games. It’s like throwing around an empty sock! Plastic resin won’t degrade over time, ensuring the perfect throw every time.
- Corn bags attract rodents and bugs that love to chow down on the corn fill. Don’t let those varmints ruin your game! Plastic resin fill makes sure your bags won’t attract varmits so you can keep playing longer without replacing bags.