Why Beer Belly Bags Cornhole Bags?
Beer Belly bags helps you take your Cornhole bags game to the next level.
- By using only the highest quality plastic resin fill. Our bags won’t degrade or mold like the corn-fill our competitors use.
- Resin also provides a consistent weight and feel for that perfect throw every time.
- Built with quality fabric! Our bags wont fall apart after outdoor use.
- Our bags come in a wide variety of color combinations to customize to match your Cornhole boards or favorite team
Why players prefer Beer Belly Bags:
- Filled to 16oz
- Made in the USA
- Used by pro players across the country
- ACO and ACL approved 6″x6″
- Premium Plastic fill for the perfect weight and feel
- Sewn with computerized industrial machines for accuracy
- All bags weigh and feel the same
- Great customer service
Perfect for Casual or Pro Player…
Beer Belly Bags are perfect for the casual or pro player that doesn’t want to keep replacing moldy or broken down bags. While most bag companies use corn filling, here’s why we use plastic resin:
- Corn bags start out weighing 14-16 ounces, but will break down and weigh significantly less after only a few games. It’s like throwing around an empty sock! Plastic resin won’t degrade over time, ensuring the perfect throw every time.
- Corn bags attract rodents and bugs that love to chow down on the corn fill. Don’t let those varmints ruin your game! Plastic resin fill makes sure your bags won’t attract varmints so you can keep playing longer without replacing bags.